Monday 25 May 2015

TMI Tag Take 2

So, I've decided I'm going to do the TMI tag once a year now so you can see how my answers change, yadda yadda. So, here's 2015's version, and here's last year's if you wanna see!
1. What are you wearing?
Right now, a pair of trainers, 'active' jogging bottoms from Tesco, that I've so far only worn for sleep or lounging around, a Royal Navy t-shirt my sister got me when she first got into the Navy, and a fleece jacket that was also my sister's

2. Ever been in love?
Thought I was, but I was pretty naive back then. I'm quite good friends with the guy now, so all's well that ends well, I suppose.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
If coming to terms with unrequited love counts as a breakup, then yes, but it wasn't that terrible, I was trying to get over it anyway.

4. How tall are you?
Don't measure myself that often, if at all, so I have no clue.

5. How much do you weigh?
No idea, don't want it on the internet anyway.

6. Any tattoos?
No, but I do want some.

7. Any piercings?
Ear lobes when I was 12, I want a couple more.

8. OTP?
Trick question? I have literally just sat for two minutes trying to think of an OTP, but I don't ship them enough to call them an OTP. I haven't exactly read anything with major ships in them, nor watched anything. I don't know anymore, all the ships mould together into one massive ball.

9. Favourite show?
Agent Carter, even though I'm only 5 episodes in. Once Upon a Time's season finale was pretty good too, can't wait for Season 5.

10. Favourite bands?
Florence + the Machine, Mumford & Sons, ABBA, Fall Out Boy as well as a few random artists.

11. Something you miss?
Friends, seeing as I'm on summer half term break, but I'm seeing Olivia and Emily tomorrow. I want to see my sister too, but I'll have to settle for my other sister seeing as D's in Portsmouth.

12. Favourite song?
OR

13. How old are you?
Halfway to thirty, turning 16 in September.

14. Zodiac?
Virgo

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
Sense of humour that's similar to mine (otherwise, they'd think I was mad), compassionate, considerate, and not a douche.

16. Favourite quote?
If all the world's a stage, Then life's an improv
Eve Patchett

17. Favourite actor?
Chris Evans, with Scarlett Johansson a close second, the rest of the Avengers are somewhere behind that.

18. Favourite colour?
Purples or blues.

19. Loud music or soft?
As in loud volume or loud style, I don't know. Volume depends on the situation, but I generally prefer a softer style.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I'm in my bedroom 24/7, so that's a no-brainer.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
20-30 minutes, but seeing as I take them at night, I can take as long a shower as I like.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
At the minute, around half an hour to 40 minutes, but I'm trying to shorten that, as I've been coming to school late most mornings these last couple of weeks.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
I prefer internet fights. hidden by a laptop screen, but I haven't been in a full-on fight, no.

24. Turn on?
Good sense of humour? I don't know, I'm 15.

25. Turn off?
Being rude or misogynistic, please don't.

26. The reason I joined blogger?
Some friends got blogs, and I wanted to try it out, and have a place to write and call my own.

27. Fears?
Spiders, flying insects, losing control, falling, are the main ones.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I have no idea, I think it was a DofE, I was feeling so defeated.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
A couple of days ago to my mum, I think.

30. Meaning behind your Blogger name?
When I was changing my url last September, I needed to think of something entirely different for my username so that the people I didn't want finding me, couldn't. Pen, pretty explanatory, is for writing, and Key is for either keys on a music keyboard, or on a laptop.

31. Last book you read?
I always take this as finished, and the last one I finished was the Death Cure by James Dashner.

32. Book you're currently reading?
The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson.

33. Last show you watched?
Messiah IV: The Harrowing

34. Last person you talked to?
My eldest sister.

35. Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My dad.

36. Favourite food?
Still liking pasta, and all things egg.

37. Place you want to visit?
Right now, Spain sounds pretty good.

38. Last place you were?
I was at Beamish a couple of days ago, and I've been in the same two acres of land since.

39. Do you have a crush?
Unless Chris Evans counts, no.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Saying good night to my parents last night.

41. Last time you were insulted?
No clue.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry or raspberry. Mum brought me raspberry sherbet yesterday, I didn't do anything until I'd finished the lolly it came with, and my mouth is still sore from how coarse it was.

43. What instruments do you play?
I sing, I think I'm working at a grade 5 or 6 now.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A necklace I got off my great-aunt for Christmas, she sends me jewellery from all her old travels every Christmas and birthday, but the most recent one is my favourite.

45. Last sport you played?
Softball/rounders in PE on Thursday.

46. Last song you sang?
Heavy in your Arms, Florence + the Machine.

47. Favourite chat up line?
Your eyes are a lovely colour of mud brown.

48. Have you ever used it?
Only when messing on with a friend in science.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
I was hanging out with my mum's WI friends on Saturday at Beamish. God help me if I grow up to be like them.

50. Who should do these questions next?
Anybody who wants to!

There you have it, a TMI tag that I've been meaning to do for a month, whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment