Here's that award post I promised. I was tagged by Apoorva from That Weird Girl Official, a blog with brilliant quality posts, ranging from beauty tips, to how tos and a load of good stuff, so go check her out!
As I understand, all you have to do here is give five facts about yourself. Then tag a load of people. Sounds simple, but I follow a lot of blogs, so deciding which to tag should be interesting! But hey ho, let's get on with it.
A Few Facts About Me!
1. As a child, I was thought to have an incredibly active imagination (which is true) because I'd come to nursery with tales of chickens and peacocks that my dad kept, also true. Nobody believed I even had a dog!
2. I don't actually hate any of my school classes, even PE. I'm interested in what we're doing at the moment, and PE, I chose a class where I like the stuff we're doing each term, which ended up meaning the only girls in my class were three of my friends, which is fine by me!
3. Though I'm mostly a soprano singer, I'm regularly told to join the alto harmony because of my vocal range. This can become confusing, especially now in Joseph rehearsals, as I have no idea which part I should be singing, because neither part sounds particularly strong or confident. Hopefully that will improve when we have the correct amount of brothers!
4. In my group of friends, I am and probably always will be the mother of the group. I will literally do that maternal thing where you get a spot of dirt off of someone's face with your thumb. I suppose it's my way of showing I care, as well as giving hugs a lot, because Eve hugs are the best!
5. I actually like being home alone. It gives me that little bit of freedom, and solitude, which you'd think I had enough of when I spend the majority of my time alone in my room anyway. It's not often, however, that I can sing at the top of my voice at home. I pretty much burst into song as soon as the door is locked.
I HEREBY TAG: