Tuesday 17 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award ~ Pen & Key

So the rules of this award are:
1) Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you
2) Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3) Answer the questions that were set for you
4) Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them

So thank you to Gee of This Teenage Blogger, and I'll give you a few facts now.

11 Facts about Me!
1 ~ I was nicknamed Spike as a baby because of my hair
2 ~I love having my achievements and things on display
3 ~ I love Top Gear
4 ~ Whenever I'm book browsing on the kindle store, I look up 'Free YA Paranormal' or something of the like.
5 ~ Although the history we're taught in school is interesting, I'd love to learn about something pre-20th Century (that does not include Hitler's date of birth)
6 ~ My favourite Disney movies are Mulan and Beauty and the Beast
7 ~ My natural hair is messy curls (more of a curse than you realise)
8 ~ My favourite colour is either blue (cerulean or navy blue) or purple (violet or mulberry)
9 ~ I have a habit of picking at hangnails
10 ~ I've recently become obsessed with Kitchen Nightmares
11 ~ I went to a gig of my friend's band on Friday (they were amazing)

Now to Answer Georgia's Questions!
1:  What would you tell your younger self if you could?
You're amazing, the people who annoy you now, they aren't even going to be there soon. The people who look down on you for your appearance and the fact that you're going through puberty, they'll be replaced by people who remind you all the time that you're beautiful and amazing, and you are where you are now, and you always will be. Keep shooting for the stars Eve, because that's where your friends are going to be.
2: If you could have any pet you wanted, what would it be and what would you call it?
I'd have another dog (husky, because they're awesome) and I'd probably name it Silver or something to match its' coat.
3: Who is your favourite blogger?
Aaaah, no fair. Maya's blog is awesome (if she'd update more often!), same with Lucy's, but outside of my friends, I'll probably say Alice May,  because she posts such good content.
4: What or whom inspired you to start a blog?
Inspirations are probably Maya, seeing as she started her blog just a few weeks before I did, and I though it was going to be cool, a year and a bit later, I still think that.
5: Who inspires you in general?
Again, Maya, because she's very inspirational in general. Probably my family too, because they're each of them so successful in their own work and lives. Also Emma Watson, because, do I need a reason?
6: What's your favourite pastime?
Internetting, but if I'm not on the internet, I'll generally read on my phone, on my kindle, or an actual book!
7: What bit of makeup is your favourite?
Probably eye makeup, because I love my eyes and love them standing out.
8: What is your favourite TV show?
As I said already, I'm now obsessed with Kitchen Nightmares, and I've also been watching the series Grimm, which I'm about 8 episodes into or something.
9: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
EEEK, ummmm, I'd love to go to Italy on a sight-seeing trip.
10: What are your goals this year?
~ Get good grades for my coursework
~ Focus on myself
~ Sod the drama
~ Take as many opportunities as I can
~ Do a bit more than laze around in my room
11: What would you say to inspire or motivate someone?
Depends on what I'm motivating them to do. I'd say:
Hey, you've come this far. Just think how far you can go. I've watched you this whole journey, and I'll be sticking with you until you've reached your destination. Remember I support you, and I'm here always.

Bloggers I Tag!
Jake @ Hairychimp123
Lara @ Dorama Minaoshi
Lucy @ OpenLetters
Tasha @ xBeYOUtifulx

My Questions for You Lucky People Are!
1) What do you like about blog awards?
2) Name one destination you want to visit, and one you don't.
3) If you've already decided your future job, what's your backup? If you haven't, what's your dream job?
4) What are you never without? (phone is not allowed)
5) What is your favourite film or film series?
6) Who is your favourite author, an what is your favourite book of theirs?
7) What is your prized possession?
8) What toppings are on your ideal pizza?
9) What is your favourite blog post of yours?
10) Pick a youtuber to live with (not romantically)
11) Age old question, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!! :D Wow, your questions are really bloody hard, but I will try my best to answer them. I'm kinda busy right now, but I will try to answer them later on today :)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I'm evil, that's why I'm called Eve :)
      OK, can't wait!
      Eve <3

      Delete
    2. I wish I could say that my name stood for something cool, but the most interesting thing my name could be short for is Lucindra, and that doesn't have the same ring to it somehow!
      Okay, so I just finished writing mine: http://openletters14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/infinity-dreams-award.html
      Lucy x

      Delete
    3. Lucindra's pretty cool (Lucinda's better, imo). It doesn't need a ring to sound cool!
      Your answers are really cool!
      Eve <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the nomination! I was getting stuck for ideas for what to write next on my blog, and now I have one! I'll try and do more than one answer questions like I usually do, but I won't keep my word for it! I'll start writing it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of service :)
      Yes, more words in your answers! Please! Can't wait for yours :)
      Eve <3

      Delete
  3. You're such a cheeky rascal, love all your answers (I am in love with the color blue myself)

    Thank you for nominating me!

    Cheers xx
    Apoorva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! You're welcome for the nomination, I can't wait to see your answers.
      Also, can I say I love your blog, the content is brilliant!
      Eve <3

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination, I enjoyed answering your questions :)
    Here is my post http://missapplecrumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/infinity-dreams-award.html
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, I loved your answers :)
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination Eve!! I love the movie Mulan, and telling yourself you're amazing is such an important lesson. If only our younger selves would actually listen and know the depth of what we're saying.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, M. I wish I'd heard it before too, it took me until I was 11 to realise it. Here's hoping we one day don't need to spell it out for ourselves years later, but realise it in the moment :)
      Eve <3

      Delete
  7. I feel incredibly bad right now. SO INCREDIBLY BAD.
    You've nominated me for so many awards and I haven't even responded to most of those!
    God. I feel so baaaad!
    I'm writing all the tagged Blogger posts now!!!!!!!!
    Stay awesome as ever, Eve,
    Much love,
    Archie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, Archie! an't wait to see them :)
      Stay amazing as always,
      Love, Eve <3

      Delete