Thursday 1 October 2015

So I Haven't Blogged in a Month

Hi, I'm Eve, I kind of run this blog, but apparently not, seeing as I literally haven't blogged in 6 weeks.
I'M SO SORRY!
So, Eve, whatcha been up to?
Quick round up of last month:
I started year 11, the exam year in Britain, and I'm quite surprised by the lack of me being murdered by teachers, because I'm a little sh*t who has trouble completing homework which isn't 5 questions - heck, I can't even do that for English when it comes to Of Mice and Men, we're supposed to read section 5 this weekend, I haven't read section 2 in full!
I turned 16 a little over 2 weeks ago. I celebrated with quite literally all of my friends there, it was an awesome night, I just didn't get pictures of myself :-/
I'm currently staring at least half a dozen controlled assessments in the face, which each make up 25% of their respective final grades, and they can be the clinchers for a grade, so they're kind of important D:
I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo again this year, and maybe actually get something done for it. Here's hoping!
Well, that's kind of it so far! I have one post in the works, that I took pictures for before my accidental hiatus, and hopefully, I'll get some stuff up before I go on holiday in 4 weeks (I'm so excited!)
That's pretty much me at the moment, so I'll see you soon, hopefully, if I remember!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 16th Birthday, belated!
    Hope you have a fantastic year and I hope you do really well in your year 11!
    All the best for your NaNoWriMo! I look forward to see your book come out! :)
    Stay awesome as ever,
    Much love,
    Archie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archie!
      I hope you do too!
      I'm looking forward to it too, no idea what I'll do!
      Stay amazing as always,
      Love,
      Eve <3

      Delete
  2. Hullo. Came across your blog and my brain decided that I liked it. I'm not doing Nano this year, but wishing you all the best,
    Z.
    www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete